Stephen Blackwell, University of Tennessee, “Pushkinian Anomalies in Lolita, Pnin, and Pale Fire: Toward an Ethics of Creativity” 5 pm, Dwinelle B-4. Sponsored by Slavic and Comparative Literature.
- Niklaus Largier and Philippe Pirotte at BAMPFA on February 21, 2018 6:00 pm
- Seloua Luste-Boulbina on Fanon and the Algerian War on February 27, 2018 5:00 pm
- Anna Berman, McGill University: “Unhappy in its Own Way: Revising the English Family Novel on Russian Soil” on March 5, 2018 4:00 pm
- Allison Schachter on Fradel Shtok on March 6, 2018 5:00 pm
- Spring Undergrad Research Symposium on April 7, 2018 8:30 am
- Comparative Literature/Languages COMMENCEMENT on May 14, 2018 9:00 am
- Comp Lit undergrad alumna now KQED music editor
- Comp Lit Undergrad writes Op-Ed for Daily Cal
- Congratulations Michael!
- Congratulations Irene!
- Congratulations Kareem (twice)!
- 4125 Dwinelle Hall, University of California, Berkeley