The theme of this year’s research symposium is “The Law of Literature” with keynote speaker Eric Naiman, to be held Apri 7th 2018 in the Comparative Literature Library, 4337 Dwinelle Hall.
- Niklaus Largier and Philippe Pirotte at BAMPFA on February 21, 2018 6:00 pm
- Seloua Luste-Boulbina on Fanon and the Algerian War on February 27, 2018 5:00 pm
- Anna Berman, McGill University: “Unhappy in its Own Way: Revising the English Family Novel on Russian Soil” on March 5, 2018 4:00 pm
- Allison Schachter on Fradel Shtok on March 6, 2018 5:00 pm
- Spring Undergrad Research Symposium on April 7, 2018 8:30 am
- Comparative Literature/Languages COMMENCEMENT on May 14, 2018 9:00 am
- Comp Lit undergrad alumna now KQED music editor
- Comp Lit Undergrad writes Op-Ed for Daily Cal
- Congratulations Michael!
- Congratulations Irene!
- Congratulations Kareem (twice)!
- 4125 Dwinelle Hall, University of California, Berkeley