Comparative Literature Graduate Students Kevin Stone, Mary Mussman, Molly Bronstein, and Dinah Lensing-Sharp will be presenting at this upcoming conference titled “Proust, Speech Act Theory, and Language in Use” on the afternoons of May 3rd and 4th.
- Tom McEnaney on “Sound, Media, and Literature in the Americas” on December 4, 2017 5:00 pm
- Spring Undergrad Research Symposium on April 7, 2018 9:00 am
- Comparative Literature/Languages COMMENCEMENT on May 14, 2018 9:00 am
- Congratulations Kareem (twice)!
- Congratulations Marlena!
- Congratulations Kfir!
- Kristin Ann Dickinson wins 2017 Bernheimer Award
- Commencement 2017
- 4125 Dwinelle Hall, University of California, Berkeley