Comparative Literature junior and aspiring law student Hideyasu Kurose has written an Op-Ed piece for the Daily Cal, where he talks about how Reginald Betts of Connecticut should be admitted to the state bar. In the article, he also cites the infamous Korematsu vs. US case of 1944 which helped to justify the involuntary internment of American citizens of Japanese ancestry.
- Public Speaking for Graduate Students on January 29, 2018 5:00 pm
- Sawyer Seminar 2018-19 on February 5, 2018 3:00 pm
- Spring Undergrad Research Symposium on April 7, 2018 9:00 am
- Comparative Literature/Languages COMMENCEMENT on May 14, 2018 9:00 am
- 4125 Dwinelle Hall, University of California, Berkeley