- Career Center: Wherever you are in your academic career – freshman through PhD – the Career Center can help you in choosing a major; exploring different career options; finding internships or part-time or full-time employment; preparing for graduate, law, or medical school.
- Commencement: Link here to find out dates and times of all departmental ceremonies, as well as, information about the University-wide Fall and Spring Commencement Convocations. Information about the Comparative Literature graduation ceremony in Spring can be found on this website under “Events” starting in mid-fall and with regular updates throughout the year.
- Comparative Literature Undergraduate Journal: The Undergraduate Journal will showcase the best undergraduate work in comparative literature across the nation as well as highlight more contemplative writing by students regarding multicultural issues, culture shock, or transnational experiences such as studying abroad. The Journal welcomes the participation of all interested students as editors, contributors and, of course, readers. Please check their website for information about meeting, deadlines and publishing dates for the Journal
- Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS): Run a DARS report to check on your progress towards satisfaction of University and College requirements. To check on completion of major requirements, check with the Comp Lit Undergraduate Adviser.
- Education Abroad Program: BPSA is the UC Berkeley resource center for the University of California Education Abroad Program (EAP). You can research both EAP programs and find useful information about non-EAP study abroad programs.
- Framing the Questions: New Visions from the Arts and Humanities at Berkeley: is an online magazine of the humanities at the University of California at Berkeley. This regularly updated website features projects and people in the arts, humanities and related fields.
- Graduate School: This site is filled with useful information about the graduate school process from choosing a program to writing the statement of purpose. This is an extremely useful site for those thinking about graduate school whether at Cal or elsewhere.
- Scholarship Connection: UC Berkeley’s clearinghouse for information on scholarships that are funded by sources outside the University.
- Undergraduate Research: This is the site to check if you are interested in assisting a faculty person with research or developing your own research project and learning how to get funded to do your research.